Framework Area Sales Manager (ASM)
(Field Sales Account Management - Independent Business)
Can you identify & convert sales growth opportunities and help feed the nation?
£26500 - 27500 basic, plus Excellent Bonus earnings…an uncapped bonus paid quarterly, averaging £15k+ per year
Home based contract, company car, additional holiday purchase, option to top up your annual leave, secure pension scheme, award-winning products at virtually cost prices, coaching, training and support, with career opportunities across Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice business as well as all the tools to do your job…why read the rest of the advert apply now!
The role - as an ASM, you will:
- Be responsible for developing a sustainable business working relationship with a flexible portfolio of Independent outlets
- Grow & retain customers delivering profitable volume growth
- Partnering on customers strategic plans adding value through a wide range of practical solutions and products
- Master the competition's proposals and activity ensuring you are always offering our customers the best solutions locally
- Role model Brakes values in your local market and be an incredible brand ambassador
- Commercial acumen & partner your customer – provide the best business solution tailored to support the customer, enhancing their business. With the capability to interpret, understand and act upon financial data through numeric, commercial and verbal reasoning
- Driving for results – takes accountability for successes, failures and commitments. Focusing on effective execution with a strong desire and ability to win
- Collaboration – learn and seek continuous improvement by leveraging & learning from a diverse range of skills & experience
- Communication – display active listening by adapting & responding to your audience
- Tenacity, resilience and confidence – respond confidently to setbacks or challenges and take ownership of aligning stakeholders and removing barriers
- Technology proficiency – consistently utilises and explores customer platforms to improve customer experience. (Experience of salesforce would be advantageous. Full training is given)
We are not just looking for a good fit – we want people who help to make us even better. We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that celebrates and values diversity. We don’t want you to ‘fit’ our culture, we want you to help define it. Bring your whole self to work. #BelongAtBrakes
Why Brakes? Our Purpose - Connecting the world to share food, and care for one another
With our commitment to ethical & responsible sourcing and sustainability coupled with our award-winning products you will have the might of the Brakes business behind you.
Worldwide be one of 50,000 colleagues, leverage one of our 9000 trucks across 196 sites to play a part in growing our 425,000 customers. But never be just another number, act globally think locally (& have fun on the way!).
If you think you are well suited, that you are a future ASM and you want a career where you are in control of your own success then a role with Brakes is definitely for you. Contact our recruitment team through www.brakescareers.co.uk
All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE