Brakes are now recruiting for a HR Administrator to join us on-site in our Warrington Depot!
Our HR colleagues are a central hub of knowledge, and as a HR Administrator you’ll be on hand to support our operational teams in every way possible, so that they can focus on what they do best – ensuring service excellence and putting our customers at the heart of all we do.
Your success will come from encouraging a can-do culture, in which people are listened to, involved, and believe their contribution is both valued and optimised.
This role is being offered on a Part-time only basis working 28 hours per week. The great news is we are offering flexibility with the working hours to accommodate your lifestyle outside of work, we do however require the successful candidate to work every Monday and Tuesday AM, the rest is up to you!
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Complete weekly payroll for all Brakes Supply Chain colleagues on site.
- Undertake transfers, rate changes, overtime payments, corrections and amendments as required and forward all information to Payroll in line with prescribed deadlines.
- To ensure correct paperwork is produced and/or provided for Starters and Leavers and sent to Payroll as appropriate.
- Register and complete the weekly absence listing for Payroll to process.
- Deal effectively with payroll queries from managers and colleagues.
- Review the monthly Personal Cost Report and liaise with managers / payroll with any required amendments.
- To create and maintain a file for all new starters. To ensure filing on all personal files (including leavers) is completed in a timely manner.
- Support people managers for the “Return to Work Process” – support with meetings as appropriate.
- Maintain the site colleague spreadsheet ensuring all discipline & grievance, flexible working, temporary secondments, probationary process, and leavers are logged and tracked.
- Maintain the SAP structure in liaison with HR Services at Head office.
- To keep a tracker of all new starters and the required dates of probationary review. Circulate to the appropriate managers each week.
- Where appropriate, attend and take notes of HR meetings – for example disciplinary, grievance, communication forums etc.
- Support HR Partner with any project work; including colleague engagement, charity, communication etc. as and when required.
You’ll live and breathe Customer First, with an innovative and agile approach to identify new ideas and methods. You’ll enjoy working collaboratively with a dedicated focus on driving results. You will be resilient – accepting and learning from mistakes and building future solutions. Naturally, you will embrace an inclusive working environment and be committed to acting with integrity and honesty in everything you do.
Ideally working in a similar HR Admin role, however HR experience is not essential. We are looking for someone who has strong administration skills and is sufficient and knowledgeable using Excel on a daily basis, accuracy with data input and attention to detail is required. Expect to be dealing with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels across the depot offering a great customer service so someone with strong communication skills and enjoys working to meet deadline is important. A great role for someone who is has strong administration background looking to kick start their career in HR or continue their HR career with a large brand! CIPD Level 3 is desirable as well as SAP experience.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Real career opportunities - being part of Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility