Come and join the number one food service company in the country….
With a turnover of over £2.6bn, Brakes Group is a leading supplier to the foodservice industry in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The group comprises a family of specialist businesses which are able to deliver everything the caterer needs, including their very successful own brand ranges developed specifically for chefs.
To support the operations training team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Liaison with JAUPT
- Booking/Overseeing Driver CPC Course Bookings
- Booking First Aid and Fire Marshall training
- Keeping Driver CPC training records
- Assisting Ops L & D Manager with program design and implementation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Knowledge of operations an advantage.
- Proficient on Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Good standard of literacy.
- Ability to operate as part of a team
Employing over 10,000 people, the group supplies a diverse customer base, which includes, independent pubs, restaurants and hotels, schools, hospitals, contract caterers and well known national chains.
Brakes Group has developed a clear customer focus and a strong understanding of the needs of the foodservice sector providing innovative products and services and is committed to improving both the environment and the communities it serves.
Brakes Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.