Fresh Direct is one of the UK’s top wholesale food suppliers, supplying the best restaurant brands on the high street. We’re looking to add to our team in a number of key areas and we need people who are passionate about the job they do, committed to developing strong working relationships across the business, and driven by the need to deliver nothing but the very best results.
Plus we are not alone, Fresh Direct is part of the Fresh Direct family, a set of specialist brands including M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest, Fresh Fayre and Fresh Kitchen. To top it off, the Fresh Direct family is proudly part of Sysco, the world’s largest food service supplier.
Scope of the the role
Working closely with the Group HR Director & Procurement Director to provide first class, administrative support and diary management. To also provide support in a discrete and confidential manner at all times and acting as the first point of contact from external or internal stakeholders to ensure they have their time managed effectively.
- Comprehensive diary management, ensuring fully up to date on a daily basis
- Set up, co-ordinate & control various meetings and invites
- Pre-empt and organize requests for team meetings and various meetings organized for or by the Group HRD & Procurement Director
- Organize all travel arrangements
- Authorize and ensure holidays are up to date for any direct reports to the Group HRD & Procurement Director
- Complete and ensure all expenses are paid
- Prepare agendas for meeting and ensure all attendees are present
- Pulling together slides for presentations and meetings
- Assisting other members of the HR/Procurement team with administrative, secretarial and organizational tasks when required
- Proven experience within a PA/EA role
- Competent in dealing with administrative tasks taking a pro-active approach
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and diary management systems
- Able to deliver results quickly and efficiently whilst multi-tasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Presentable with a friendly approach
- Flexible and dependable
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- To work with upmost discretion and confidentiality
- Strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy