M&J Seafood is the UK’s largest independent seafood supplier and are part of the Fresh Direct Group. It's in our blood. It's local. It's the heart of the brand. It's where we came from and what we do. We know fish. The finest. The freshest. What's good and what's not.
The combination of our local branches and the UK’s largest range of fresh, frozen and chilled seafood products enable us to offer first class local service to over 12,000 chefs nationwide - whatever the requirement.
Scope of the role
As an administrator you will be responsible for processing between 100-200 orders per night from the answer machine as well as creating invoices for our customers.
Days: Sunday-Friday (Any 5 from 6)
- Keying orders placed by our customers
- Processing orders to create invoices for goods to be delivered
- Assisting the Night Operations Manager in regards to administration support
- Managing various food safety and Health and Safety documentation.
- To maintain understanding of product range
- To work effectively with other individuals and teams and achieve company objectives
- To plan work load to optimise customer contact
If you have previous experience in administation and have a keen eye for details, this may be the job for you.