Scope of the Role:
The HR Partner for our Dagenham site is responsible for delivering the strategic people plan, people change projects, and the customer HR experience.
As a standalone HR role on site, you will have a high degree of autonomy to make a success of the role.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Excellence, Teamwork, Responsibility
- Partner and coach the leaders on all aspects of leading their people and the people plan. Provide robust and challenging debate on people matters to ensure great commercial decisions are driven with people as a key differentiator.
- Establish excellent relationships with the central HR teams to enable a seamless service to the business area.
- Accountable for the quality of talent and succession planning, upskilling leaders to ensure there is a pipeline of talent through workforce planning.
- Ensure organisational design is implemented effectively in the region and change is managed and in accordance with best practise.
- Effective delivery of the customer HR experience, through generalist HR activity aligned to the HR calendar.
- Use people analytics insight to analyse local/regional trends and work suggestion solutions.
- Deliver HR training to line managers.
The Ideal candidate
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate drive, resilience and a desire to get things done. This is a very fast paced environment and we need someone who can think on their feet, make good decisions and take ownership for their area of accountability. We want an engaging, commercially astute individual who wants to work in an environment where they can make a change and go home knowing they’ve made a difference every day.
You will be CIPD qualified with substantial experience of working within a generalist HR environment, with a good understanding of current and upcoming employment law. You will ideally be from a similar industry with previous experience of partnering a mid-Senior management levels in an Operational environment.
We have a passion for excellence and for individuals that are keen to drive their future success with fresh thinking and solid work ethics. In return we offer a competitive salary and staff benefits, with the chance to develop a career within Fresh Direct and the wider Group.
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief.
Fresh Direct Group uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Fresh Direct Group would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s) and basic DBS certificate