We have an exciting opportunity to join and support our highly motivated Operations Team in Bicester!
Fresh Direct is one of the UK’s top wholesale food suppliers, supplying the best restaurant brands on the high street. We’re looking to add to our team in a number of key areas and we need people who are passionate about the job they do, committed to developing strong working relationships across the business, and driven by the need to deliver nothing but the very best results.
Plus we are not alone, Fresh Direct is part of the Fresh Direct family, a set of specialist brands including M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest and Fresh Fayre. To top it off, the Fresh Direct family is proudly part of Sysco, the world’s largest food service supplier. We all work together to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Excellence, Teamwork, Responsibility
Scope of the role
To ensure that all admin functions are completed in line with customer specification, in a timely manner, and that the product picked is of the highest quality.
All relevant admin processes should be followed at all times (labelling)
Night Shift: 18:00 - 04:00 (Sunday to Thursday)
- The ability to work on own initiative, juggling multiple work streams and prioritising accordingly
- The role will be operationally based, so a keen interest & experience in operations and warehousing is essential
- Owning and maintaining multiple excel spreadsheets covering a range of operational reports across the group
- Dealing with all levels of personnel across the group, providing clear and concise information where required
- Liaising with other departments regarding shortages and other external and internal queries
- Through the department provide ongoing intelligence/data/information that can be used by other departments in order to make more informed decisions
- Dealing with general emails, handling incoming and outgoing calls
- Investigation customer complaints
- Preparing pick sheets and other documentation for operations, segregating and de briefing pick sheets and POD’s
- Ensure all order are picked in full prior to dispatch
- Develop a positive relationship with all colleagues
- Entering, amending and invoicing sales purchase orders
- Dealing with transfers between internal depots
- Any other reasonable management request in line with your contracted duties
- Attention to details
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets
- Positive attitude
If you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria do not delay apply for this role and start your journey today!
We have a passion for excellence and for individuals that are keen to drive their future success with fresh thinking and solid work ethics. In return we offer a competitive salary and staff benefits, with the chance to develop a career within Fresh Direct and the wider Group.
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief.
Fresh Direct Group uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Fresh Direct Group would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s) and basic DBS certificate