We have an exciting opportunity to join a fine food specialist supplier as a Telesales Advisor, this is a fast pace role, where a passion for fine food is a necessity!
Wild Harvest is a nationwide fine food supplier. We are passionate about supplying customers with a vast range of fine foods from around the world. We deliver an outstanding local service built on many years’ experience, which is why Wild Harvest is the chef’s first choice!
Plus we are not alone; Wild Harvest is part of the Fresh Direct Family, a set of specialist brands including Fresh Direct, M&J Seafood and Fresh Fayre. To top it off, the Fresh Direct Family is proudly part of Sysco, the world’s largest foodservice supplier! We all work together to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Excellence, Teamwork, Responsibility
- You will have a portfolio of customer accounts that you will be contacting on a daily/weekly basis to manage the account and look for opportunities to grow the basket
- You will take incoming calls from existing customers and deal with any queries or orders, introducing the seasonal products, discussing the new menus and incoming products in season and closing a call with a sale
- You will become an ambassador for a product category and will champion the success of this within the business and industry
- You'll be dealing with the decision maker of the business this can be anybody from the Head Chef, Manager, Buyer or the Business Owner
This is a busy, yet rewarding role offering a competitive salary and genuine career opportunities
- Passion For Food, you could be a Chef looking to change careers or someone with a genuine passion for food looking to get into the food industry
- Ideally you will have some previous Telesales or Sales experience
- Highly Personable, with great communication skills and able to build effective relationships
- Ability to work with chef's and their demands
- Able to work office hours – Monday to Friday
If you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria do not delay apply for this role and start your journey today!
We have a passion for excellence and for individuals that are keen to drive their future success with fresh thinking and solid work ethics. In return we offer a competitive salary and staff benefits, with the chance to develop a career within Wild Harvest and the wider Group.
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief.
Fresh Direct Group uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Fresh Direct Group would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s) and basic DBS certificate