We have an exciting opportunity to lead our Marketing activity for the Wild Harvest business, helping develop our marketing strategy and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and has amazing products that all need their story telling!
Wild Harvest is a nationwide fine food supplier. We are passionate about supplying customers with a vast range of fine foods from around the world. We deliver an outstanding local service built on many years’ experience, which is why Wild Harvest is the chef’s first choice!
Plus we are not alone; Wild Harvest is part of the Fresh Direct Family, a set of specialist brands including Fresh Direct, M&J Seafood and Fresh Fayre. To top it off, the Fresh Direct Family is proudly part of Sysco, the world’s largest foodservice supplier! We all work together to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Excellence, Teamwork, Responsibility
Scope of the role:
The Marketing executive is a key member of the Wild Harvest team, being the driving force behind digital activity (email, social media, and websites) and print campaigns to help build a healthy prospect pipeline, drive customer retention and create an enviable public image across the brand.
- Maintain our online presence, including the development, maintenance and updating of the website and social media platforms
- Write and execute winning marketing strategies with support
- Manage social media, PR and strategy with agency partners
- Photography – our customers are hungry for photographs and videos about the produce we sell. As chief photographer and videographer and will shoot and edit the content we push through our digital and print channels
- Create market-winning campaigns for our sales teams to use in the field
- Copywriting – the Marketing Executive is our wordsmith and is responsible for writing copy for a wide range of digital and print campaigns. Imagination, creativity and attention to detail are paramount
Key Attributes: Key Attributes:
- A passion for food or previous experience working in the food industry is required
- Strong digital and social media skills
- Ability to create short, medium and long term campaigns to drive volume and grow profitability
- Assertive, resilient and highly credible
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Pragmatic and practical in style as well as pacey and dynamic
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence and relate at all levels
If you are interested and feel you fit the above criteria do not delay apply for this role and start your journey today!
We have a passion for excellence and for individuals that are keen to drive their future success with fresh thinking and solid work ethics. In return we offer a competitive salary and staff benefits, with the chance to develop a career within Wild Harvest and the wider Group.
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief.
Fresh Direct Group uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Fresh Direct Group would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s) and basic DBS certificate