We have an exciting opportunity to start a career in our National Accounts team as a National Accounts Administrator!
Fresh Direct is one of the UK’s top wholesale food suppliers, supplying the best restaurant brands on the high street. We’re looking to add to our team in a number of key areas and we need people who are passionate about the job they do, committed to developing strong working relationships across the business, and driven by the need to deliver nothing but the very best results.
Plus we are not alone, Fresh Direct is part of the Fresh Direct family, a set of specialist brands including M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest and Fresh Fayre. To top it off, the Fresh Direct family is proudly part of Sysco, the world’s largest food service supplier. We all work together to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Excellence, Teamwork, Responsibility
Scope of the role:
This position will report to a Senior National Account Manager and will be responsible for supporting the day to day account management activities for a group of customers, ensuring effective 2-way communication of all relevant information between all relevant FD depots and departments and the customer in good time.
- Act as a support function and link between account management and all FD depots and departments for a specific group of customers
- Liaise with Inventory and Supply Chain on all menu changes for a specific group of customers
- Liaise directly with customers (chefs, managers, development, buying team) under the direction of the relevant Account Manager
- Support relevant Account Managers with weekly customer forecasting
- Verify accuracy of internal data for a specific group of customers
- Manage delivery of performance reporting and any other analysis to a specific group of customers
- Manage delivery of all other ad hoc information requirements to a specific group of customers
- Customer focused and solutions driven
- First rate communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Organised and effective time management skills
- Strong numerical skills and ability to analyse data
- A passion for driving costs out of the business and increasing profitability
- Open minded and able to embrace and influence change
- Able to work under pressure in a competitive market place and gain market advantage
We have a passion for excellence and for individuals that are keen to drive their future success with fresh thinking and solid work ethics. In return we offer a competitive salary and staff benefits, with the chance to develop a career within Fresh Direct and the wider Group.
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief.
Fresh Direct Group uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Fresh Direct Group would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s) and basic DBS certificate