We have an exciting opportunity to join our award winning HR team, in a Business Partnering role where you will be key to the development of our central teams including Sales.
Fresh Direct is one of the UK’s top wholesale food suppliers, supplying the best restaurant brands on the high street. We’re looking to add to our team in a number of key areas and we need people who are passionate about the job they do, committed to developing strong working relationships across the business, and driven by the need to deliver nothing but the very best results.
Plus we are not alone, Fresh Direct is part of the Fresh Direct family, a set of specialist brands including M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest and Fresh Fayre. To top it off, the Fresh Direct family is proudly part of Sysco, the world’s largest food service supplier. We all work together to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Scope of the Role
We are looking for a HR Business Partner for our Central functions, including our Sales and Procurement teams.
This is a hugely important role that will support the senior leaders in building the capacity, capability and commitment of the organisation's people to enable high performance, engagement and accountability. Additionally, the individual will be responsible for overseeing delivery of HR project activity associated with major business change programmes.
Whilst this role will predominately be based at our Bicester site, there will be travel to our other sites, so flexibility to travel is required.
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives, taking personal responsibility for shaping implementation plans
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs and in line with the HR strategy, including talent development, employee engagement, management development and organisational change
- Work in partnership with the leadership teams to identify opportunities and areas of improvement in organisational and people performance in line with business needs
- To take the HR lead in working parties and project teams, promoting best practice and sound innovation in dealing with challenging people situations
- Agreeing project scope and effective project management through to delivery of project outcomes
- Contribute to the design & shaping of people initiatives, that span across all layers in the organisation and leading on their implementation.
The Ideal candidate
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate drive, resilience and a desire to get things done. This is a very fast paced environment and we need someone who can think on their feet, make good decisions and take ownership for their area of accountability. We want a polished, commercially astute character who wants to work in an environment where they can make a change and go home knowing they’ve made a difference every day.
You will be CIPD qualified with substantial experience of working within a generalist HR environment ideally from a similar industry with previous experience of partnering a sales function with particular focus on talent management.
We have a passion for excellence and for individuals that are keen to drive their future success with fresh thinking and solid work ethics. In return we offer a competitive salary and staff benefits, with the chance to develop a career within Fresh Direct and the wider Group.
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief.
Fresh Direct Group uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Fresh Direct Group would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s) and basic DBS certificate