Scope of the Role:
The HR Partner for Bicester is responsible for delivering the strategic people plan, people change projects, and the customer HR experience, for an assigned area of the business.
As a standalone HR role on site, you will have a high degree of autonomy to make a success of the role. You will also be responsible for Fresh Kitchen, Fresh Prep and Roots of Oxford.
- Partner and coach the leaders on all aspects of leading their people and the people plan Provide robust and challenging debate on people matters to ensure great commercial decisions are driven with people as a key differentiator
- Establish excellent relationships with the central HR teams to enable a seamless service to the business area
- Accountable for the quality of talent and succession planning, upskilling leaders to ensure there is a pipeline of talent through workforce planning
- Ensure organisational design is implemented effectively in the region and change is managed and in accordance with best practise
- Effective delivery of the customer HR experience, through generalist HR activity aligned to the HR calendar
- Use people analytics insight to analyse local/regional trends and work suggestion solutions
- Deliver HR training to line managers
The Ideal candidate
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate drive, resilience and a desire to get things done. This is a very fast paced environment and we need someone who can think on their feet, make good decisions and take ownership for their area of accountability. We want an engaging, commercially astute individual who wants to work in an environment where they can make a change and go home knowing they’ve made a difference every day.
Ideally you will be CIPD qualified with experience of working within a generalist HR environment, with a good understanding of current and upcoming employment law. You will ideally be from a similar industry with previous experience of partnering a mid-Senior management levels in an Operational environment.
In return we offer a competitive salary and a real chance to make a difference and drive the people plan. As part of the Fresh Direct Group and wider Sysco business, there is a genuine opportunity develop your HR career with us.