We have an exciting opportunity to head up our Corporate & Local team, focusing on managing our corporate customers. This is a newly created role, part of our approach to strengthen our offering to our customers and our bold growth plans.
Scope of the role:
The individual will have responsibility for the performance of the dynamic corporate sales team of Account Managers, managing our customer portfolio, delivering the future sales strategy, allowing us to build on strong foundations.
This is a fantastic opportunity where the individual can really make their mark affecting business performance, as well as leading a critical part of the sales function.
- Covering the performance of the corporate account management function across the FD Group, ensuring the maximisation of profit and long term growth in this highly competitive sector
- Implement a business sales strategy, which centres on developing corporate accounts to ensure all aspects of group freshliner opportunities are developed and contractual agreements are in place and reviewed for extension at the appropriate point in time.
- Develop a clear pipeline and strategy for winning share of wallet growth opportunities for categories across the FDG
- Leadership of the corporate sales team, ensuring continuous communication of the business target, and measuring individuals targets vs results
- Personally manage client relationships at the appropriate senior level, whilst encouraging and developing working relationships across all departments of the businesses
- Proven track record within the foodservice industry, with corporate sales background and experience from which to draw on
- A strong leader of people with exceptional motivational and managerial qualities with the ability to influence discussions and decisions as well as articulate and deliver sales strategy across to a team that delivers sustainable and profitable growth
- High level of commercial acumen, leadership and communication skills
- Able to be creative, energetic and forward thinking with the ability to drive this culture through a diverse team
- We have a passion for excellence and for individuals that are keen to drive their future success with fresh thinking and solid work ethics. In return we offer a competitive salary and staff benefits, with the chance to develop a career within Fresh Direct and the wider Group.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Excellence, Teamwork, Responsibility
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief.
Fresh Direct Group uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Fresh Direct Group would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s) and basic DBS certificate