We have an exciting opportunity for a HR professional to join our team on a maternity contract, to support our newly created commercial team as part of our ambitious growth plans
We are happy to discuss flexible working options for this role
Scope of the role:
As the HR Partner for our Group Commercial team, the individual will work closely with leaders of the 4 commercial functions: Business Development, Corporate & Local, Procurement and Commercial to move the business forward following the recent changes. You will assist in building the capacity, capability and commitment of the organisation's people to enable high performance, engagement and accountability.
This role reports into our HR Business Partner for Commercial
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives, taking personal responsibility for shaping implementation plans with the relevant management teams for their specific areas
- Deliver HR initiatives to support business needs and in line with the HR Strategy, such as talent development, employee engagement, leadership development, organisational change.
- Work in partnership with the commercial teams to identify opportunities and areas of improvement in organisational and people performance in line with business needs
- Provide quality guidance and support, in developing and progressing people management solutions to achieve business objectives
- Take the HR lead in working parties and project teams, promoting best practice and sound innovation in dealing with challenging people situations
We’re looking for someone who can demonstrate drive, resilience and a desire to get things done. This is a very fast paced environment and we need someone who can think on their feet, make good decisions and take ownership for their area of accountability. We want a polished, commercially astute character who wants to work in an environment where they can make a change and go home knowing they’ve made a difference every day. A desire to get on and up with huge levels of aspiration is essential
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of working within a generalist HR environment ideally partnering commercial teams at mid-senior level
- Flexible to the needs of the teams in managing change
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with demanding stakeholders
- Strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Sound and up to date knowledge of employment legislation and law
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexible to travel to our Head Office in Bicester, Oxfordshire when required
We have a passion for excellence and for individuals that are keen to drive their future success with fresh thinking and solid work ethics. In return we offer a competitive salary and staff benefits, with the chance to develop a career within Fresh Direct and the wider Group.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Excellence, Teamwork, Responsibility
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief.
Fresh Direct Group uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Fresh Direct Group would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s) and basic DBS certificate