We’re not your average food supplier. We care passionately about providing our customers with artisanal and handcrafted foods that they’re proud to serve. We’re masters in fresh deli products, sandwiches, soups and bakery. And we don’t just do drop offs, we do drop ins – which allows us to develop close relationships and truly understand our customers’ needs. Like them, we take pride in our business.
Plus we are not alone, Fresh Fayre is part of the Fresh Direct family, a set of specialist brands including Fresh Direct, M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest, Fresh Fayre and Fresh Kitchen. To top it off, the Fresh Direct family is proudly part of Sysco, the world’s largest food service supplier.
Scope of the Role
We have a Marketing Executive opportunity, who will be ambitious and innovative and make a real impact on the business with your passion for food working from our Head office in Leeds.
- Development of marketing tools such as monthly flyers, market brochures and sales aids
- Assisting with new product launches and seasonal events including product selection
- Weekly performance monitoring of campaigns and communication of results to the wider business
- Updating the company website with new products, promotions and maintaining the online product catalogue
- Regular posting across our social media platforms to increase followers and engagement
- Creation of regular customer emails promoting product ranges, concepts and seasonal activity and management of the marketing database
- Scheduling and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns for key suppliers
- Assisting with organising events and trade shows
- Shared ownership of the marketing calendar with the Head of Marketing, ensuring all activity is aligned with key industry dates
- Working closely with agencies to deliver briefs and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
The successful candidate will have a broad tactical marketing background with a food background and a passion for food with an understanding of food service to be able to hit the ground running. You will have experience in managing digital platforms and agencies. You will work cross functionally, able to influence and with brilliant presentation skills.