Fresh Direct is one of the UK’s top wholesale food suppliers, supplying the best restaurant brands on the high street.
Plus we are not alone, Fresh Direct is part of the Fresh Direct family, a set of specialist brands including M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest, Fresh Fayre and Fresh Kitchen. To top it off, the Fresh Direct family is proudly part of Sysco, the world’s largest food service supplier
Scope of the role
As a Fresh Direct driver, you will deliver to some of the most well-known restaurants on the high street, ensuring that their products are delivered on time and in pristine condition.
You will work 5 days from 7, and will deliver on average 8-12 drops per shift.
Some deliveries will be made whilst the customer is not trading and therefore you will have the responsibility to open and close customer premises during your delivery. Where required routes will be supported by Driver’s mates.
What do we require from you?
- Class 2 driving license Experience of multi drop deliveries
- A valid CPC card
- Customer focused attitude
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to work under pressure
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday that increases with length of service
- Employee benefit scheme, offering employee discount in a number of areas of everyday life.
Shift - Any 5 from 7 including either a Saturday or a Sunday