Fresh Direct is one of the UK’s top wholesale food suppliers, supplying the biggest hotels, restaurants and pubs on the high street. Part of the Sysco Speciality group which is the world’s global foodservice leader with a robust international network across 90 different countries.
We are proud to be powered by our people – they’re the heart of our success, with a vibrant mix of colleagues who live by our vision to be our customers most valued and trusted business partner.
A bit about the role:
We are looking for enthusiastic Warehouse Picker/Packers/Goods In of Fresh produce to work at our newly renovated Corby site.
**Immediate Start Dates Available**
Location: Sondes Road, Willowbrook East Industrial Estate, Corby, NN17 5XP
Hours per week: 42.5hours
Days - Sunday – Thursday: 05:30 – 14:30
Goods in Days (Any 5 from 7) 06:00 - 15:00
Twilight - (Any 5 from 7) 15:00 - 00.00
Nights - (Any 5 from 7) 21:00 -06:00
Pay is £9.50 - £11.98 per hour (dependent on role/shifts times)
This operation is a 24 hours across 7 days Monday to Sunday. The operation focuses on warehousing and handling goods in a chilled environment associated with leading brands across the country. This is a BRC accredited warehouse that requires high hygiene standards and processes. Health & Safety is key priority in ensuring the environment is safe and sound to all. All colleagues will receive adequate training to carry out duties.
What will make you a great fit for this role?
• 6 months or more experience operating in a warehouse
• Attention to detail
• Helpful nature
• Able to use own initiative
• Positive can do attitude
• Ability to work well with colleagues
Let’s talk perks…
• Potential overtime available dependant on shift
• Additional Holiday purchase scheme
• Free Employee Assistance Programme giving you access to 24/7 counselling & support, 24/7 Health and Wellbeing support and much more
• Free eye care vouchers for VDU users; (free eye test & discount on glasses)
• £1 staff box with assorted vegetables; including access to weekly staff sales from our sister brands
• Expanding portfolio of training opportunities
• Free Parking
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO: RECRUITMENT@FRESHDIRECT.CO.UK