Following an internal promotion, we have a great opportunity for someone to develop their career within Sysco Speciality, taking responsibility for a group of national account customers, in a fast paced, sales driven business. We are backed by the largest foodservice business globally in Sysco, whose sales last year was $53billion.
The Speciality Group is one of the largest suppliers of fresh and speciality food to the UK foodservice industry and is made up of five specialist brands: Fresh Direct, M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest, Fresh Fayre and KFF. Together, our Group has more than 1,400 dedicated colleagues that ensure we pick, pack and deliver thousands of orders every day out of 9 sites across the country.
Our mission is to be the undisputed market leader that customers want to work with, and people want to work for, whilst our vision is to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Excellence, Teamwork, Responsibility
Scope of the role
With a competitive salary, and an attractive bonus scheme that is uncapped, company car, brilliant reward and recognition scheme, excellent career development and much more!
This position will be responsible for developing and guiding the implementation of specific customer account plans; achieving account profitability and sales targets; serving as the primary account contact & providing account leadership to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term continuity of supply.
- Full P&L management of a national account portfolio.
- Identify and deliver growth to support our customers with consolidation of Fresh Categories.
- Maintain a high level of customer service, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, through building strong relationships across all areas of the customer’s business.
- Work with other departments as required to ensure that budgeted sales targets, account profitability, customer satisfaction and retention are achieved across portfolio.
- Develop and execute strategic joint business plans with your customers.
- Experience in national account role, FMCG experience and a proven track record of delivering results – essential.
- Demonstrate resilience, tenacity and a strong work ethic.
- Customer centric mind-set.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced sales environment whilst prioritising important tasks and managing time effectively.
- Have a genuine interest in the hospitality industry and experience of working with contract caterers, pubs or restaurants.
Whilst the role is home based, you will need to live in Yorkshire as this is where the majority of the customers are based
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief
Sysco Speciality uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Sysco Speciality would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s) and basic DBS certificate