We have an exciting opportunity for a Primary Supply Manager to join the Sysco Specialty Supply Chain Team! -
Home Based Contract
The Speciality Group is one of the largest suppliers of fresh and speciality food to the UK foodservice industry and is made up of five specialist brands: Fresh Direct, M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest, Fresh Fayre and KFF. Together, our Group has more than 1,400 dedicated colleagues that ensure we pick, pack and deliver thousands of orders every day out of 9 sites across the country.
Our mission is to be the undisputed market leader that customers want to work with, and people want to work for, whilst our vision is to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Excellence, Teamwork, Responsibility
Scope of the role
The Primary Supply Manager is responsible for the implementation and management of the backhaul process into Sysco Speciality Group and to support the Inventory and Procurement Team on supplier routes to market. An essential aspect of the role is to provide cover for the Product Supply Director.
- Manage primary supply solution between Brakes and Sysco Speciality Group
- Manage existing backhaul portfolio and grow backhaul revenue
- Support supplier tender process to ensure best route into network for supply
- Cover for Head of Inventory / Product Supply Director
- Driven with the ability to work independently
- Proven experience of building effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good understanding of the supply chain and supplier knowledge
- Ability to implement and manage backhaul processes
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Real career opportunities - being part of Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility
- And much more….
Feed your ambition and APPLY TODAY!
We have a passion for excellence and for individuals that are keen to drive their future success with fresh thinking and solid work ethics. In return we offer a competitive salary and staff benefits, with the chance to develop a career within our UK and International Group.
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief.
Sysco Speciality Group uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by us would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s) and basic DBS certificate