We have an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Credit Controller to join and support our highly motivated Credit Control Team!
Salary: £24,000 / Shifts - Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00 with flexibility to work from home twice per week.
Location - Wigan
The Speciality Group is one of the largest suppliers of fresh and speciality food to the UK foodservice industry and is made up of five specialist brands: Fresh Direct, M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest, Fresh Fayre and KFF. Together, our Group has more than 1,400 dedicated colleagues that ensure we pick, pack and deliver thousands of orders every day out of 9 sites across the country.
Our mission is to be the undisputed market leader that customers want to work with, and people want to work for, whilst our vision is to be our customers’ most valued and trusted business partner.
Our Core Values: Integrity, Inclusiveness, Excellence, Teamwork, Responsibility
Scope of the role
You will be responsible for communicating with customers and clients over the phone and via email to discuss and collect any outstanding debt in a timely manner as well as monitoring and reviewing any overdue debt in check. Working as part of a long-standing team of 11, you can expect to pick up daily ad-hoc admin work whilst building strong working relationships with colleagues across the business. A great role for someone who enjoys communicating with customers and has credit controller experience.
- Answering Phone Calls on Mitel
- Customer Account Reconciliation work
- Allocate Customer payments and chase for remittances
- Work through an individual debtor report
- Work with other teams in the depot to ensure Customers are satisfied
- Experienced Credit Controller
- Able to work in a face paced environment
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Confident communicating with customers and clients over the phone
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary of £24,000 PA
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food and award-winning products
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Competitive pension scheme
- Real career opportunities - being part of Sysco, the world’s leading foodservice business, opens up a world of possibility
- Flexible lifestyle benefit package which you can tailor to suit your lifestyle needs including a range of discounts and much more.
Feed your ambition and APPLY TODAY!
We have a passion for excellence and for individuals that are keen to drive their future success with fresh thinking and solid work ethics. In return we offer a competitive salary and staff benefits, with the chance to develop a career within our UK and International Group.
We aim to represent the diversity of our local communities and positively encourage applications regardless of age, race or ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief.
Sysco Speciality Group uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by us would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s) and basic DBS certificate