Drivers – Class 2 HGV Multi-Drop
Up to £34,000 + excellent benefits
Monday - Friday 45 Hour Week (With 1 in 4 Saturday's)
Shift Starts between 3am-4:30am
Join the global foodservice leaders and deliver fresh food to some of the best-known hotels, restaurants and pubs on the high street. As a Class 2 HGV Multi-Drop Driver, this is your chance to join a growing organisation that rewards and invests in its people. From great benefits and flexible hours, to driving deliveries that are packed and ready to go, our drivers have it all – including the job security of a business that’s been established more than 50 years.
We’re big on support and making life as easy as possible for our Class 2 HGV Drivers here at Sysco. As a 24/7 delivery operation based in Wigan, that includes:
- Warehouse teams who’ll have your delivery ready and handle loading for you.
- Flexibly working around you where possible – and as chefs often prefer us to deliver early in the day, there’s plenty of opportunity to be out and about when the roads are much quieter.
- Having a driver’s mate who knows the routes inside out and will help with unloading and opening premises, if you’re delivering when a customer isn’t on site.
- Variety that includes 12-18 drops per shift, and smaller items as well as pallets.
To join us here in Wigan as an HGV driver, you’ll need a Class 2 Driving Licence with no more than six points on it, valid CPC card, and digital tachograph.
In return, we offer highly competitive and realistic on-target earnings of £34,000 and paid overtime. You’ll also enjoy benefits that include an optional pension scheme, wide-ranging discounts from our customers, free fruit, subsidised vending machines and importantly, a focus on employee wellbeing.
Working for Sysco Speciality Group means you have access to loads of fantastic benefits. From discounts and exclusive offers on the High Street, to mental, physical and financial wellbeing support, we offer:
- Generous Refer a Friend scheme (£1000 per successful referral – drivers and warehouse)
- *Free Uniform*
- *Pension Scheme and life assurance
- Wellbeing activities and initiatives Mental, Physical and Financial Health – Free 24/7 Employee assistance helpline and wellbeing portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Monthly colleague recognition scheme & Long service awards
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday
- Career development - We’re proud to promote people from within our business and offer lots of support to help you with career development
- Excellent ongoing training. As well as a full induction, you will have access to a huge range of training tools and materials via our learning app.
- At our sites you will enjoy: Free parking, Subsidised vending machines supplying high quality products! Access to staff sales
- We are always happy to talk flexible working!
Explore more and apply now.