Care 1st Supported Living Department is looking for Support Workers to work with people with Learning Disabilities and Mild Mental Health issues who need our support to maintain their accommodation and accessing the community.
We require Support Workers for Day or Night Shifts Including some Weekends
- Support workers will work with people with Learning Disabilities in our supported living services
- Helping with Medication
- Assisting with Shopping
- Support clients with attending appointments such as doctors, benefits etc.
- Cleaning and other household duties
- Assisting clients with Budgeting
- Supporting positive behavior
In order to apply you must be:
- Caring and reliable ideally with some care experience
- Flexible and able to work a full day or night shift
- Preferably have a driving license but it’s not essential.
Benefits of working with Care 1st
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Full & Part Time Hours Available.
- Paid Mileage, Holiday, Pensions & Free Uniform.
- Outstanding Free Training & Mentoring Programme.
- Regular Supervision Meetings & Supportive Office Team.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Opportunities to gain a nationally recognized qualification in Health and Social Care
- Valuable Community Care Experience to enhance your career in Health and Social Care Sector or as a Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- An opportunity to work for our specialist learning disability/mental health supported living team
If you have a friendly, positive outlook on life and enjoy caring for others we would love to hear from you!