Live-in Care Worker
Become A Live-In Carer! We Are Looking For Caring, Honest And Reliable People To Join Our Well Established Live-In Care Team.
You will be providing care and support for individuals or couples, who would like to remain in their own home for as long as possible. Can you make a difference in someone’s life? Live-in care is a genuine alternative to Residential Care.
Care 1st Homecare is a family run business and has been providing care in the local community for over 15 years and are looking to recruit experienced care givers to join our expanding Live-in Care team.
We offer Live-in Care services throughout the South of England and are looking for carers who are able to provide one to one care for clients with a variety of needs. We have a number of clients just waiting for us to hire more staff so they can start receiving the care and support they want.
As A Live-In Carer your duties will include:
- Support and assistance with all personal care requirements.
- Prompting and administration of medication.
- Preparing meals.
- Light domestic duties.
- Accompanying the client to appointments or social events.
Benefits of working with Care 1st
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Full & Part Time Hours Available.
- Paid Mileage, Holiday, Pensions & Free Uniform.
- Outstanding Free Training & Mentoring Programme.
- Regular Supervision Meetings & Supportive Office Team.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Opportunities to gain a nationally recognized qualification in Health and Social Care
- Valuable Community Care Experience to enhance your career in Health and Social Care Sector or as a Nurse, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- An opportunity to work for our specialist learning disability/mental health supported living team
If you have a friendly, positive outlook on life and enjoy caring for others we would love to hear from you!