Recognised throughout the world for our elegance, style and service excellence, we have the opportunity for you to work on our iconic Cunard ships. We are offering an exciting opportunity for Permanent & Seasonal German Host/ess to join our teams onboard (Seasonal dates: October 31st - 7th November). Join us and begin your new career with Cunard.
Are you a charismatic person who loves organising, hosting and / or delivering events? Do you thrive on interacting with guests and colleagues alike? Are you able to communicate clearly in English and German – both written and verbal? Are you someone who enjoys providing top quality service? This may be the perfect role for you!
Key Responsibilities of a German International Host/ess:
- Managing and hosting events on board to our international guests
- Written and verbal translation of Menus, daily programmes and announcements
- Working with all departments, including the medical department to translate medical information
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with guests
- Escort International guests on tours and provide translation.
The following experiences are desirable:
- Translating medical information between English & German
- Presenting or hosting in both English & German
- Translating documents between English & German
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.
‘Better together’ is one of Cunard’s core values. This means we are working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture. As part of our culture difference is valued and our people can be themselves. We welcome applications from everyone because inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.