Are you charismatic and do you love meeting new people? Are you passionate and proud when delivering a great service to your guests? Are you someone that is adaptable to ensure a programme of events runs smoothly, and able to remained composed when dealing with last minute changes? Do you have strong communication skills which allow you to work well as part of a team and entertain our guests at various events?
The key responsibilities of our Senior Entertainment Host (Dance Couple) will include:
- Hosting a variety of events on board such as ballroom dancing, latin nights etc. and participating in various social events such as coctail parties, dinner nights etc.
- Acting as our resident dance couple, teaching and leading a variety of dances in all venues on board
- Ensuring all guests are aware of the activities and entertainment available to them throughout their cruise.
- Taking ownership of guests comments and ensuring any issues are followed up and dealt with effectively.
- Supporting the entertainment department and other ship departments to ensure that the guests holiday runs smoothly and they have the best experience possible.
- Taking part in safety drills and crowd control in muster stations
In order to be considered for the role of Senior Entertainment Host - Dance Couple you must have:
- Experience within an entertainment department, working with families and adults.
- Experience in coaching, choreographing and teaching various dance forms such as Latin, ballroom, tango, cha cha, foxtrot, among others.
- Experience of hosting a variety of events and shows
- Experience of working as part of a team, delivering high quality customer service
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.
‘Better together’ is one of Cunard’s core values. This means we are working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture. As part of our culture difference is valued and our people can be themselves. We welcome applications from everyone because inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.