This is an exciting opportunity for a highly capable Brand Director to help deliver even better holidays for customers of our leading travel brands, from within our growing P&O Cruises Marketing team.
It's not everyday you get the opportunity to work on a brand with over 180 years of heritage. As the voice of the guest and the P&O Cruises brand, you will provide consultancy & expertise to all areas of the business on how to represent the brand, both in communications and through the guest experience on board. You will contribute to a number of high profile projects, working with varied stakeholders both ashore and on board our ships. Join Britain’s favourite cruise line in a key brand role!
If you're an accomplished brand evangelist, with a tangible record in driving brand equity and transforming significant brands - then this opportunity could be for you. With ambitious growth in the next few years, the Director of Brand role will lead us as we seek to maintain category leadership and reposition P&O Cruises as Britain's #1 holiday choice.
- Leverage new build launches in 2020 & 2022 to drive brand re-appraisal and attract the next generation of holiday makers to P&O Cruises
- Define refit ship concept documents to drive Product and Hotel Design Teams and guest experience delivery on board.
- Defining a rolling 12 month plan of brand development initiatives/propositions to drive reappraisal, consideration and familiarity
- Provide brand direction to Sales & Marketing, to influence campaign strategy and develop key brand messages to be incorporated into integrated communications (both internal and external).
- Provide direction to the Product Team, Guest Experience and Customer Services to develop a continuous improvement programme which is guest focussed, robust and commercially viable, addresses the full guest journey on board and ashore, and is prioritised by insight findings
- Working closely with the CUK People Team to align brand and culture and provide guidelines and behavioural frameworks that enable our people to ‘live the brand’ both ship and shore and establish measures of success for the brand scorecard
We're looking for a highly articulate, strategic and analytical thinker who can instinctively read our target audience, as well as call on breadth of tried and tested brand management strategies to deliver brand differentiation. Ideally a degree in Business Management or Travel & Tourism Management.
Carnival UK is the operating company for P&O Cruises & Cunard. We provide world class cruise holidays and take enormous pride from bringing to life two of the most iconic brands from Britain’s rich seafaring heritage. That legacy of elegance and style, of beautiful ships, inspiring leadership and guest-obsessed service excellence lives on today, as we evolve ourselves for tomorrow.
Working at Carnival UK means being part of a tight-knit and truly global team made up of friendly, happy, caring people. One of our core organisational values is that we are 'better together' and that’s why we’re working hard to build an inclusive culture. We want to support people to balance their interests and responsibilities outside of work with the demands of their role. That’s why we support flexible working. We welcome applications from everyone. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
As a growing business we have a big focus on developing skills and continuous learning. From formal qualification to the life lessons of worldwide travel, we offer our people a broad range of personal and professional development opportunities. All of our roles give people the chance to stretch themselves and learn from colleagues with a wealth of experience. As our business grows, we want our people to grow too. So we’re determined to create opportunities for everyone to drive their development and define their own career path.