We are currently recruiting a Brand Manager to join the P&O Cruises Marketing team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and experienced brand professional individual to come aboard and join a team of supportive experts at a particularly exciting time!
It's not everyday you get the opportunity to work on a brand with over 180 years of heritage. You will contribute to a number of high profile projects, working with varied stakeholders both ashore and on board our ships. Join Britain’s favourite cruise line in a key brand role!
As a Brand Manager you will play an influential role in helping to reposition P&O Cruises as the UK's #1 holiday choice. Working with the Director of Brand, you will help to drive the strategic direction of the brand, ensuring that it is powerfully and consistently expressed throughout the entire guest journey.
This is a key role within our business as it directly contributes to defining and shaping the future of the iconic P&O Cruises brand.
- Devise and lead the brand partnership strategy in support of key brand pillars to drive brand consideration amongst current and future target audiences.
- Define KPIs to measure performance and inform future planning and strategy.
- Accountable for briefing of ship refits to ensure adherence to the brand strategy, cost efficiencies and development of the fleet to meet current and future guest needs.
- Lead the ongoing development and adherence to the P&O Cruises brand guidelines within communications (consumer marketing, sales, on board & contact centre).
- Interpret and integrate customer insights, consumer trends and commercial justification into all proposition development work.
- Ability to construct sound brand proposition proposals, with commercial based business cases for any changes necessary to the brand specification.
We would expect you to have previous experience of leading Brand Development for a significant, lauded service based brand, ideally in a B2C environment.
You will have previous experience of managing, developing and implementing brand and customer centred strategies. You will have an excellent commercial acumen and will be comfortable with engaging and building relationships with various external parties and internal cross-functional teams. This will require you to have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, high level of enthusiasm with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a high degree of pragmatism.
This position has been levelled at CUK 07
One of our core organisational values is that we are 'better together' and that’s why we’re working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture; where difference is respected and valued and where our people can be themselves. Inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do so we welcome applications from everyone. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
Carnival UK is the operating company for P&O Cruises & Cunard. We provide unforgettable holiday experiences and operate a winning culture to achieve standout success.
P&O Cruises has seven ships, including our flagship Britannia which joined our fleet in March 2015. Our two new ships, the largest in the UK market, will join the fleet in 2020 and 2022, meaning we can offer more experiences tailored to British tastes - combining genuine service, a sense of occasion and attention to detail, ensuring passengers have the holiday of a lifetime, every time.
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why extraordinary, passionate people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun.
Join us on our journey, apply now.