Are you a target driven individual who will take the initiative and strive to succeed? Do you love learning about new destinations and thrive on offering an excellent service to your customers? Are you a charismatic individual that can think on your feet when faced with changing circumstances?
If so you could be ideally suited to the Shore Excursion Assistant position!
Key Responsibilities of a Shore Excursion Assistant include:
- Advertising and selling shore excursions to maximize on board revenue and meet targets.
- Escorting excursions to monitor the quality and service delivered.
- Resolving guest issues or complaints.
- Assist with the dispatching of tours.
To join Cunard in this fantastic role you must have the following:
- Previous experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of the travel industry, experience of delivering presentations would also be advantageous
- Computer literate, intermediate level with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to speak and write in fluent English and Japanese
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.
‘Better together’ is one of Cunard’s core values. This means we are working hard to build a diverse and inclusive culture. As part of our culture difference is valued and our people can be themselves. We welcome applications from everyone because inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
We are currently recruiting for our Talent Pools to fill anticipated roles in 2018/9 and beyond. Please note that throughout the Recruitment & On boarding process you may not be advised of a start date. If you are successful, sufficient notice will be provided when we have a ship and start date for you.