As Hotel Services Manager, you will be responsible for working collectively with all areas of the Hotel Leadership towards ensuring effective day to day ways of working around Food Waste, Public Health policies, Pest Management and ensuring that corporate guidelines.
One of your primary duties will be to oversee the waste streams within the various Hotel departments, highlighting any issues to the Hotel department heads. You will report directly to the Hotel General Manager and voice any concerns related to the hotels environmental ways of working and will recommend a specific course of action or for improvement.
Working with Hotel department heads, you will ensure that teams are aware of their responsibilities, advise and help implementing new policy guidelines with regards to the Environment.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following:
- Experience of working within large, high volume cruise ship operations, large hotel or catering Operational experience in a similar capacity will be considered
- Comprehensive understanding of COSHH
- Knowledge of United States Public Health (USPH), Canadian PH, Shipsan regulations
- Proven experience of managing a team
- The confidence to communicate to Senior Management of all levels
- Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate is desired
- Able to work on own with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. You’ll receive support to help you reach your potential and many attractive company benefits. Join us on our journey, apply now.
‘Better together’ is one of P&O Cruises’ core values. This means we are working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture. As part of our culture difference is valued and our people can be themselves. We welcome applications from everyone because inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
Please note that a Personal Survival Techniques (PST) STCW is a requirement for this role. Further information will be provided should your application should be successful.