Join our exciting Guest Relations team as a Guest Relations Executive and you’ll enjoy every opportunity in a genuinely fun and creative environment. It’s a fantastic opportunity, with excellent scope and all the support you need to succeed – both in your role and your career.
- Respond to the guest's correspondence and feedback in a timely manner within a multi-brand environment
- Collate feedback and complaints from guests to assist with reporting of trends
- Deliver a positive guest journey throughout
- Previous experience of working in a high-performing customer service team
- Experience of handling complaints or challenging conversations
- A clear communications style, preffered using the telephone and written communication vie email and letter when required.
For this position, you'll need to show real passion and commitment, demonstrating resilience and ownership in everything you do.
Carnival UK is the UK operating company for P&O Cruises & Cunard, providing special cruise holidays and operate a winning culture to achieve standout success.
Cunard epitomises luxury on a grand scale with three iconic ocean liners including the world famous flagship Queen Mary 2.
With eight ships, eight attentive and friendly crews and an entire wondrous world to explore, P&O Cruises is Britain’s cruise line of choice. Britannia – our brand new flagship – arrived in March 2015 giving us the opportunity to surprise, indulge and treat our passengers with more “this is the life” moments.
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why extraordinary, passionate people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued guest's. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be a successful and enjoyable one. This is your chance to join us on our journey.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.