The unforgettable music experiences are often the Cruise highlights for many of our Cunard Guests. We are recruiting for Instrumental Band Leaders (Band Leaders who also play their instrument in the Band) to lead and direct our Musicians to ensure we deliver high quality performances at all times.
As market leaders in the cruise industry, Cunard deliver a varied entertainment line-up around the world and we are looking for experienced Band Leaders (Band Leaders who also play their instrument in the Band) to support with this.
As Band Leader, you would take ownership of scheduling and running rehearsals whilst working closely with the Musical Director to plan and continuously improve our music offering in line with directive from shore side and Guest feedback.
To join Cunard in this fantastic new role you must have the following:
- Musical performance degree of equivalent or relevant industry experience is desirable
- Minimum Grade 8 Royal College of Music certification or equivalent
- Proficient sight reader of music
- Proven experience of playing / performing in a live theatre environment or to a live audience, preferably on a variety of shows
- Previous experience of managing and ensemble of musicians to a professional standard
If the above sounds like you and you are considering a new challenge at Sea, we would love to hear from you!
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.