The role of Dining & Beverage Manager presents limitless opportunities to provide our guests with unforgettable holiday happiness. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, P&O Cruises are devoted to providing an indulgent restaurant and bar experience to our guests. So if you’re looking to propel you career to new heights, then this high profile role is fantastic opportunity to manage a high volume dining & beverage operation, unmatched by many onshore.
As the Dining & Beverage Manager you will confidently manage all restaurant and bar outlets onboard for guests and crew. At P&O we take pride in achieving the highest level of guest satisfaction throughout all of the dining and beverage settings. To ensure our success, we looking for a driven individual who will lead by example and instil this passion throughout their team. This role will require creative and effective marketing skills to promote Specialty Restaurants ensuring maximum covers every cruise, at the same time driving bar revenues. As well supporting a team of Assistant Dining & Beverage Managers, it’ll be the D&B Manager’s duty to continuously develop and train crew members, ensuring a smooth and efficient guest experience.
Are you someone who prides themselves on attention to detail and can help to ensure that all our culinary products are the same no matter where you are on-board? Are you a natural communicator and can train and development our staff to make sure our products are consistently a high standard and most of all taste amazing?
P&O Cruises require the following strengths:
- Experience of managing a large team, preferably 300+ including a diverse team of leaders
- Passion and knowledge for the F&B industry and keeps up to date on current trends
- The ability to create a positive working environment, coupled with openness and trust
- A drive to motivate others to provide excellent guest service, by utilising key management tools such as training and succession planning
- Ability to build strong relationships with both guests and the wider ship team
- Desire to lead the team by empowering others and encouraging collaborative working
- Organised, structured and focused approach to work, requires minimal supervision and is a self-starter, skilled in multi-tasking
- High attention to detail, ensures the look and feel of all restaurant and bar areas are to the highest standard and operating within predefined brand standards
- Multi-site management or high volume Food & Beverage operational experience an advantage
- Experience in driving multi million pound F&B operations desired
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.
We are working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture. As part of our culture difference is valued and out people can be themselves. We welcome applications from everyone because inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage and & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
Please note that a Personal Survival Techniques (PST) STCW is a requirement for this role. Further information will be provided should your application should be successful.