At P&O Cruises we believe that holidays are one of life’s great pleasures, that’s why we do utmost to ensure our guest enjoy an unforgettable drinks and dining experience. To help us deliver this, we’re looking to recruit an Assistant Dining & Beverage Manager that is both guest and revenue focused, passionate about their career development and wants to work for Britain's largest cruise brand.
As the Assistant Dining & Beverage Manager you’ll be a clearly visible presence to both guests and crew across several of our onboard dining and bar outlets. During busy service periods, it’ll be your responsibility to lead and empower your team; Head Waiters, Bar Team Leaders and Wine Hosts, as well as the wider food and beverage teams. With the support of the Dining & Beverage Manager you’ll inspire and develop your team to deliver exceptional service to guests and maximise sales opportunities.
Are you a thoughtful manager who does what you say you will do? Are you someone who can be relied on by your colleagues? Do you use you initiative each day to ensure that you go over and above guests expectations? Are you charismatic and a strong communicator who can deal with our international guests?
P&O Cruises require the following:
- Experience of managing a large team
- Passion for delivering exceptional service to guests and continually looks to improve
- Knowledge of the F&B industry and the interest to keep up to date with current trends
- The drive to meet sales targets and maximise selling opportunities where possible
- The ability to lead the team by empowering others and encouraging collaborative working
- An organised and structured approach to work, someone who requires minimal supervision
- Socially confident and adopts a professional manner
- Communicates assertively and honestly at all times
It takes great passion and real dedication to maintain our position at the top. That’s why people are at the heart of our journey delivering the highest standards to our valued customers. With support to help you reach your potential, attractive company benefits and incredible employee offers on discounted cruises we want your career with us to be successful and fun. Join us on our journey, apply now.
We are working hard to build a flexible and inclusive culture. As part of our culture difference is valued and out people can be themselves. We welcome applications from everyone because inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marriage and & civil partnership and pregnancy & maternity.
Please note that a Personal Survival Techniques (PST) STCW is a requirement for this role. Further information will be provided should your application should be successful.