At Certas we are committed to supporting colleagues at all levels in meeting their personal development goals. We advocate the 70:20:10 model of personal development, meaning that 70% of your development comes from real life experiences, 20% from coaching and support and 10% by formal training.
As well as regular discussions with your manager about your progress and personal development goals, here are some examples of the opportunities we offer:
- From day one, a designated manager will ensure you are fully inducted and have all the information needed as new colleague.
- The Certas Energy Way of Working – management development modules offered to all managers covering subjects such as Managing Change, Teamwork and Collaboration and being an Effective Manager.
- Inspire – a blended programme of experiential development activities for high potential colleagues and managers who are working towards a the next step in their career as a leader
- Our Company Sponsorship policy offers opportunities to undertake qualifications and accreditations relevant to your role, such as Finance, Marketing and HR and many more.
- We are an employer provider of apprenticeships which allows us to offer a range apprenticeship qualifications to both new and existing colleagues in specialisms such as Customer Service, LGV Driving, Management and Heating Services.