Are you an experienced digital marketing professional looking for a new and exciting challenge? Our Marketing team currently has an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join us at our Birchwood Park head office.
We are looking for a great candidate to Support the E-Commerce Manager and Marketing Managers in delivering digital multi-channel marketing campaigns across all our business sectors in both B2C and B2B markets. The role will also include the development PPC and SEO and web content, to improve Certas Energy and other brands improved performance online.
In this role you will also help maintain a variety of CMS systems including updating content across sectors and other business functions including regulatory functions utilising platforms such as WordPress and Magento.
As a, you’ll have access to:
- £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, DOE
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Ride to work scheme
- Brand discounts through Certas group scheme
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Flexibility for a combination of office and home working
We’re looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years in a digital marketing role.
- Strong analytical skills, working with both Google Analytics and other analytical software, with a proven ability to track, interpret and report on insight and campaign data.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative ideas, identify opportunities, contribute to business objectives and be commercially savvy.
- Demonstrable experience of planning, executing, and analysing multi-channel marketing campaigns including web, email, and social media
- Provide digital expertise and identifying opportunities to include digital within marketing activity across B2B and B2C audiences
Certas Energy is the leading independent distributor of fuels and lubricants in the UK. With a national network of over 130 depots, over 900 tankers, more than 800 retail forecourts, fuel cards usable at over 2,000 sites, it is our 2,300 colleagues who keep our business moving each day.
Our team is an essential part of the robust infrastructure that consistently and dependably delivers billions of litres of high-quality fuel and associated services to homes and businesses all over the UK each year.
We’re proud of our range of innovative fuel supply and management services and are committed to provide industry leading solutions in liquid fuels, as the worlds energy mix evolves towards a zero emissions future. From the option to offset carbon emissions with each fuel order, to providing cleaner burning fuels that lower harmful emission of PM and NOx, Certas Energy strive to make our energy expertise count for all of our customers.
We have a strong culture of safety and compliance principles, driven by our dedicated Safety F1rst and Doing the Right Thing Initiatives. This, teamed with our many programmes of learning, development and talent nurture, means that we can support our colleagues to grow and thrive within a fast paced working environment. This is fundamental to good business performance, and integral to our long-term business success.