As a Class 1 Tanker Driver at Certas Energy you’ll have access to:
- £30,933 per annum based on a 40-hour week
- Shift Allowance of XXX
- Paid overtime, including enhanced rates of pay
- Monthly meal allowance of £82
- Medical cash plan, including coverage for dental care, eye tests, health checks and GP appointments
- Life assurance policy, paid at up to 4x salary
- Competitive sick pay provisions
- Access to free physiotherapy and employee assistance
- Full training as part of our Driver Academy
- Industry leading safety standards and support
- Career progression opportunities in operational functions, including supervisory or training responsibilities
- Pension scheme
Drivers at Certas Energy are the face of the company and are key to our success, delivering our range of products to domestic and commercial customers. This means working in a fast-paced environment and facing new challenges, while providing excellent service to our customers.
Safety and quality are paramount at Certas Energy, and our accreditations include OSHAS 18001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001, with an ISRS rating of level 4. We have robust processes in place as part of our Safety F1rst initiative and hold monthly safety briefings at every depot, to ensure all our drivers are up to date and are enabled to work safely.
We care about your career with us. Which means you get the best standard of training through our Driver Academy, whether you are new to the industry or a highly experienced driver. We can also offer ADR training as a sponsorship if you are looking to start your career in fuel.
As a market leading supplier and many years in the field, we are extremely proud of our heritage within the fuel and lubricants industry and are looking for enthusiastic drivers that will uphold and continue to build on our standards.
We’re looking for:
- Class 1 HGV Licence
- Class 3 ADR Certificate in tanks is preferable, however we can offer ADR training on a company sponsorship.
- Excellent Health & Safety Knowledge
- Knowledge of the local area would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent customer service and quality standards
Certas Energy is the leading independent distributor of fuels and lubricants in the UK. With a national network of over 130 depots, over 900 tankers, more than 800 retail forecourts, fuel cards usable at over 2,000 sites, it is our 2,300 colleagues who keep our business moving each day.
Our team is an essential part of the robust infrastructure that consistently and dependably delivers billions of litres of high-quality fuel and associated services to homes and businesses all over the UK each year.
We’re proud of our range of innovative fuel supply and management services and are committed to provide industry leading solutions in liquid fuels, as the worlds energy mix evolves towards a zero emissions future. From the option to offset carbon emissions with each fuel order, to providing cleaner burning fuels that lower harmful emission of PM and NOx, Certas Energy strive to make our energy expertise count for all of our customers.
We have a strong culture of safety and compliance principles, driven by our dedicated Safety F1rst and Doing the Right Thing Initiatives. This, teamed with our many programmes of learning, development and talent nurture, means that we can support our colleagues to grow and thrive within a fast-paced working environment. This is fundamental to good business performance, and integral to our long-term business success.
At Certas we aim to build a meritocratic and high-performance culture that is diverse and inclusive for all. We want Certas to be reflective of society and ensure that everyone's individuality and uniqueness is celebrated and welcomed.