This Vacancy is a 6 month fixed term contract.
As a Tanker Driver of Certas Energy you’ll have access to:
- £28,627 per annum, with planned salary increases for 2020 and 2021
- Medical cash plan
- Paid overtime, including enhanced rates of pay
- Monthly meal allowance of £82
- Full training as part of our Driver Academy
- Industry leading safety standards and support
- Career progression opportunities in operational functions
As a market leading supplier and many years in the field, we are extremely proud of our heritage within the fuel and lubricants industry and are looking for drivers that will uphold and continue to build on our standards.
Our drivers work in a fast paced environment and face different challenges every single day. In order to meet these challenging demands, drivers have access to competitive benefits and industry leading support.
Are you a Certas Energy Tanker Driver? We’re looking for:
- Class 2 HGV Licence
- Class 3 ADR Certificate in tanks
- Excellent Health & Safety Knowledge
- Knowledge of the local area would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent customer service and quality standards
We employ 2,500 colleagues based across our depots around the UK from the highlands of Scotland to the Channel Islands. We recruit sales people to sell our fuel, oils and lubricants as well as drivers to deliver the products to our customers who may be individual home owners, farmers, small or large businesses! Also essential to our business are our management teams and colleagues within, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT, Health and Safety and Legal. In addition, we have a dedicated team of service engineers who work within Team Energy. Key to our success are our people and our learning and development team ensure we can nurture our talent and support colleagues with their aspirations and growth through programmes such as Inspire, our WOW training courses and apprenticeships.
It’s also worth noting we are part of the wider DCC PLC group which is a FTSE 100 company. Being part of the group gives our colleagues opportunities to work alongside other businesses to share best practice and develop into roles across the businesses in the group.