Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes. It is an integrated healthcare delivery system with hospitals, clinics and wellness centres in the U.S. (Ohio, Florida and Nevada), Canada (Toronto), the U.A.E. (Abu Dhabi) and now London.
We opened our first healthcare facility in London in 2021 and our state-of-the art 184 bed hospital in 2022. With over 100 years of history, our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that continues to deliver world-class clinical care.
We are currently hiring for a Patient Representative to join and complete our Global Patient Services team in this new venture. The Global Patient Services (GPS) Department within Cleveland Clinic London will provide bespoke comprehensive support that caters to specific cultural and unique needs of both international and high net worth patients seeking care at Cleveland Clinic London.
What we need from you:
• Significant experience in healthcare with knowledge of medical terminology and vocabulary obtained through study or work experience preferred
• Professional interpreting experience, including written translation is beneficial
• Customer service experience with development or account management essential, and specifically within hospitality sector preferred
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization and possess excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, and Healthcare or a related field, or equivalent work experience defined as extensive experience with institutional development, account and or patient relations management.
Job responsibilities will include:
• Expedites and coordinates all aspects of healthcare visits throughout Cleveland Clinic London for designated patients and their families, providing individualised service
• Facilitates the communication for patients and their families and acts as a liaison with Professional Physician and Scientist Staff, Patient Experience Team, Patient Support Services, and Global Patient Services Leadership to resolve patient issues
• Communicates effectively with patients and all caregivers demonstrating exemplary interpersonal skills
• Validates and finalises all aspects of healthcare visit(s) at Cleveland Clinic London for designated patients and their families to ensure patient's medical visit is an outstanding experience while engaging the patient in a relationship with the Clinic to develop/further the commitment of their support
• Liaises with patients and their families to organise relevant support services including but not limited to lodging, transport, additional security, and bespoke hospitality requests
• Maintains positive working relationships with clinicians and all Cleveland Clinic caregivers interacting with patients and their families while representing the Cleveland Clinic at the highest level
LOOKING TO INTERVIEW W/C 21st March 2022 and Role to start ASAP.
We can offer you:
• 25 days annual leave
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and we’ll contribute 10% on top of that
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Season ticket loans up to the value of £10k per year
• Private Medical Insurance – you’ll get Basic Single Level cover paid for by us. Extra cover like Partner, Single Parent Cover or Family Level Cover can be added at an extra cost
For more information, please download the job description and upload a copy of your CV with your application if you feel you are suitable for the role.