Who are we?
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes for almost 6 million patient visits per year across more than 200 locations. We employ over 65,000 caregivers worldwide and continue to drive innovation in healthcare.
We opened our first healthcare facility in London in 2021 and plan to open of our state-of-the art 184 bed hospital in 2022. With over 100 years of history, our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that continues to delivers world-class clinical care.
What are we looking for?
Reporting to the Protective Services Security and Control Room Manager, the Supervisor assists the Protective Services Department in leading Cleveland Clinic London’s (CCL) Regional Security Operations, London Security Operations Center (LSOC), combined with emergency & disaster management functions to reduce risks to people, property and activities in the organization.
What will your duties include?
- Be the LSOC point of contact for all Protective Service Operations
- Deploy and train first responders and other role players in line with the CCL Emergency Operations Plan and Business Continuity Plan
- Supervise, train and mentor designated staff
- Ensure quality and effectiveness of the programs through statistical reporting
- Guide the team and make sure the department complies with legal and regulatory requirements such as CQC, joint commission and SIA licensing requirements
- Ensure timely communication with your direct reports and Caregivers in order to facilitate a smooth operation
- Develop and prepare presentations to various audiences
Shift work will be required:
- Operate 24/7/365
- Hour rotating shifts
- Pattern: x2 Days – x2 Nights – x4 Days off
- Overtime available as Protective Services is self-covering
What we need from you?
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) (Required)
- Security NVQ’s (Required)
- Supervisory experience (Required)
- Valid SIA Public Space Surveillance (CCTV) license (Required)
- Valid SIA Door Supervisor (Required)
- Military or Police experience (Desired)
What we can offer you?
We are offering an array of benefits to compliment working for a not-for-profit market leader, some of our benefits include:
- 210 Hours of annual leave
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension - Cleveland contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
- Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities in our Admin Office Building
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
If you would like to know more, please email email@example.com or click apply below.
The closing date is the 27/03/2022 however, due to application numbers we may have to close the role early.
Please see Important Information below:
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order (as amended) and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.