Who are we?
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes for almost 6 million patient visits per year across more than 200 locations. We employ over 65,000 caregivers worldwide and continue to drive innovation in healthcare.
We opened our first healthcare facility in London in 2021 and our state-of-the art 184 bed hospital in 2022. With over 100 years of history, our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that continues to deliver world-class clinical care.
What are we looking for?
Cleveland Clinic London are looking for a proactive HR Coordinator to join our team. You will report to one of our Human Resources Business Partner and will work collectively to coordinate projects and provide technical HR and administrative support to the wider Human Resources team.
You will be:
- Performing administrative tasks assigned by Business Partners
- Maintaining HR systems and records
- Responding to caregiver enquiries regarding policies, procedures, forms and benefits
- Coordinate HR projects, supporting the team to ensure deadlines are delivered on time and the team remains up to date with any outstanding actions to complete
- Receiving monthly visa expiration, DBS and professional registrations dates and notifies respective managers of needs for renewals, following up and notifying the HR Business Partner of any potential risks
- Supporting Business Partners and Line Manager with ER cases
What we need from you?
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Take accurate minutes of sensitive and confidential meetings
- Experience with HR software (Ideally Workday or similar) - desirable
- Working towards CIPD qualification - desirable
What can we offer you?
We are offering an array of benefits to compliment working for a not-for-profit market leader, some of our benefits include:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension - Cleveland contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
• Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
• Life Assurance
• Discounted gym facilities in our Admin Office Building
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
If you would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
The closing date is the 18th March, however due to application numbers we may have to close the role early.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.
Please see Important Information below:
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order (as amended) and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to check for any previous criminal convictions.