Are you looking for your next challenge?
Cleveland Clinic London are looking for a hard working, adaptive individual to join our London team as a Clinical Informatics Support Specialist.
This position is responsible for providing frontline support, system expertise, consultation, training, problem solving, and issue resolution to clinicians on software systems’ used to directly and indirectly care for patients.
What we are looking for:
• Ability to demonstrate yourself as an outside-of-the-box critical thinker
• The ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities in a dynamic environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Evaluates basic inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of the EMR and other related system implementations and upgrades
• Participate in testing clinical applications for future releases as required
• Demonstrates the ability to work with minimal supervision
• The ability to work with and communicate with a diverse work force in all levels of the organization
• Provides system and process knowledge during scheduled and unscheduled downtimes, to ensure downtime and recovery workflows are followed, and the system is working as designed after the downtime
• Provides guidence and assists the IT team in the support and maintenance of clinical application security and acts as a problem solver
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate through Salary Sacrifice
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
• Private Medical Insurance
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes. It is an integrated healthcare delivery system with hospitals, clinics and wellness centres in the U.S. (Ohio, Florida and Nevada), Canada (Toronto) and the U.A.E. (Abu Dhabi).
We support the diverse needs of patients, medical professionals and healthcare organisations around the world. Our Global Solutions centres, as well as our international network of in-country offices and representatives, ensure we can assist patients and medical professionals with customised healthcare solutions. We attract the top physicians in their respective fields and support everything we do with research, medical education, technology and leadership at all levels.
All the locations in which we operate are linked by advanced health information technology and evidence-based protocols. We share the same mission, vision and values too. In the U.S., Cleveland Clinic main campus consists of 50 buildings on 166 acres in the centre of Cleveland, Ohio. We also own and run 10 full-service regional hospitals and 18 family health centres across Northeast Ohio.
As part of our international business strategy, we have acquired a building located at 33 Grosvenor Place in central London’s Belgravia. We are delighted to have been granted planning approval to convert the existing building into our first healthcare facility in London, expanding the international delivery of our specialised medical care. We will provide further updates on Cleveland Clinic London, as the construction process progresses.
If you feel you are best suited for this role, please apply directly with your CV today.