We’re one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world. With a focus on providing clinical excellence and world class care, we’re looking for people who share the same ambition as us.
Here at Cleveland Clinic London, we’re looking for someone who is energetic and proactive to join our HR Team. You’ll need to be flexible to work within our growing team and be able to manage your own workload efficiently. As an HR Business Partner, you’ll support the delivery of the HR specialism by partnering with key stakeholders in the client group. Here, you’ll develop relationships to support and challenge wherever you can.
What we need from you:
• The ability to work in a pressurised environment and take appropriate action
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Experience of managing projects and delivering successful outcomes
• The ability to make recommendations on identified opportunities for process improvement
• Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to provide professional HR advice and guidance in line with company policy and procedures to relevant client groups
• Previous healthcare experience is not required, but desirable
We’re committed to supporting the health and well-being of all Caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a Caregiver at Cleveland Clinic London, you’re committed to providing world class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world class healthcare benefits for our Caregivers and their families.
What we can offer you:
• 25 days annual leave, plus eight days bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and we’ll contribute 10% on top of that
• Gym Facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal ticket loans – Apply for an interest-free travel loan up to the value of £10k per year
• Private Medical Insurance – You’ll get Basic Single Level cover paid for by us. Extra cover like Partner, Single Parent Cover or Family Level Cover can be added at an extra cost
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes. It is an integrated healthcare delivery system with hospitals, clinics and wellness centres in the U.S. (Ohio, Florida and Nevada), Canada (Toronto) and the U.A.E. (Abu Dhabi).
We support the diverse needs of patients, medical professionals and healthcare organisations around the world. Our Global Solutions centres, as well as our international network of in-country offices and representatives, ensure we can assist patients and medical professionals with customised healthcare solutions. We attract the top physicians in their respective fields and support everything we do with research, medical education, technology and leadership at all levels.
All the locations in which we operate are linked by advanced health information technology and evidence-based protocols. We share the same mission, vision and values too. In the U.S., Cleveland Clinic main campus consists of 50 buildings on 166 acres in the centre of Cleveland, Ohio. We also own and run 10 full-service regional hospitals and 18 family health centres across Northeast Ohio.
As part of our international business strategy, we have acquired a building located at 33 Grosvenor Place in central London’s Belgravia. We are delighted to have been granted planning approval to convert the existing building into our first healthcare facility in London, expanding the international delivery of our specialised medical care. We will provide further updates on Cleveland Clinic London, as the construction process progresses.
If you feel you are best suited to this role, please apply directly with your CV today.