Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world.
Here at Cleveland Clinic London, we are looking for a proactive, confident individual to join our HR Team. You’ll need to be flexible to work within our growing team and be able to manage your own workload efficiently. The HR Ananlyst will develop HR reports and dashboards to support the HR function, and will more generally support with HRIS.
What we need from you:
• Excellect organisational skills
• Experience with Workday HR software is highly desirable
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment and take appropriate action
• Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports using the HR systems
• Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Monitoring and reporting key HR KPI's, interpret and follow up on improvements
• Developing a number of reporting tools including workforce analytics
We’re committed to supporting the health and well-being of all Caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a Caregiver at Cleveland Clinic London, you’re committed to providing world class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world class healthcare benefits for our Caregivers and their families.
What we can offer you:
• 25 days annual leave, plus eight days bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and we’ll contribute 10% on top of that
• Gym Facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal ticket loans – Apply for an interest-free travel loan up to the value of £10k per year
• Private Medical Insurance – You’ll get Basic Single Level cover paid for by us. Extra cover like Partner, Single Parent Cover or Family Level Cover can be added at an extra cost
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes. It is an integrated healthcare delivery system with hospitals, clinics and wellness centres in the U.S. (Ohio, Florida and Nevada), Canada (Toronto) and the U.A.E. (Abu Dhabi).
We support the diverse needs of patients, medical professionals and healthcare organisations around the world. Our Global Solutions centres, as well as our international network of in-country offices and representatives, ensure we can assist patients and medical professionals with customised healthcare solutions. We attract the top physicians in their respective fields and support everything we do with research, medical education, technology and leadership at all levels.
All the locations in which we operate are linked by advanced health information technology and evidence-based protocols. We share the same mission, vision and values too. In the U.S., Cleveland Clinic main campus consists of 50 buildings on 166 acres in the centre of Cleveland, Ohio. We also own and run 10 full-service regional hospitals and 18 family health centres across Northeast Ohio.
As part of our international business strategy, we have acquired a building located at 33 Grosvenor Place in central London’s Belgravia. We are delighted to have been granted planning approval to convert the existing building into our first healthcare facility in London, expanding the international delivery of our specialised medical care. We will provide further updates on Cleveland Clinic London, as the construction process progresses.
If you think you would be suited to this role, please apply directly with your CV today.