Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our first healthcare facility in London will be located in Portland Place and will be opening in 2021.
Our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that delivers world-class clinical care.
The Screening Nurse/Executive Health Nurse is accountable to the Outpatient Nurse Manager in the delivery of all aspects of nursing care associated with the health screening service.
The post holder will work with the Outpatient Manager and medical team to evaluate the effectiveness and appropriateness of the clinic functions, ensuring the quality of care delivered meets Cleveland Clinic Standards. Working in partnership with the medical team, the executive health screening nurse will be responsible for tailoring a range of extensive medical and wellness checks for Executive clients, ensuring a timely and detailed programme is delivered.
The Executive Health Nurse will have a history of working both independently and within the multidisciplinary team coordinating a range of laboratory and diagnostic tests whilst acting within the scope of their nursing role in advising and counselling clients attending the clinic.
As a skilled communicator, the post holder must possess excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills and be able to act as an ambassador for their clients. The successful candidate will exercise exceptional organizational skills, planning and monitoring the operations of each clinic along with the ability to problem solve to ensure a seamless service is delivered.
You will be:
• Ensuring a premiere and convenient one to one experience for patients, care will be delivered either face to face or virtually via our digital GP
• Working to an advanced level, drawing on previous experience to ensure that appropriate and
evidence based decision making is applied
• Undertaking a thorough detailed assessment of clinical care
• Ensuring patient safety through effective communication with the GP and multidisciplinary team
• Acting as a clinical leader and role model for excellent advanced communication skills and expertise
• Nursing BA qualified or equivalent
• NMC qualified
“As a Cleveland Clinic London caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We offer a selection of benefits including:
• Highly Competitive Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• World-class training and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance
We also provide pre-Interview Coaching sessions to support inclusive hiring.
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”