Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our first healthcare facility in London will be opening in 2021 followed by the opening of our 184-bed hospital in 2022.
Our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that delivers world-class clinical care.
An exciting and varied opportunity is available, to become a Junior Case Manager in a newly formed team. This will suit a Nurse looking for a varied and diverse case load which will allow for Clinical and Non-Clinical exposure everyday.
You will be:
• Responsible for ensuring that patients and their families are at the centre of every decision and that they receive high quality, cost effective, safe care, enabling a seamless transition from admission through to discharge
• Pivotal in facilitating and contributing to the patients discharge arrangements
• Able to maintain active communication in order to provide cost effective appropriate patient management
• Working collaboratively with case management team and the MDT to assist in the process of making appropriate and timely discharge plans for patients
• The holder of a Health Science or other relevant degree
• NMC registered
“As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We offer a selection of benefits including:
• Highly Competitive Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• World-class training and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance
We also provide pre-Interview Coaching sessions to support inclusive hiring.
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”