Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our first healthcare facility in London will be opening in 2021 followed by the opening of our 184-bed hospital in 2022.
Our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that delivers world-class clinical care.
An exciting and varied opportunity is available, to become a Senior Staff Nurse Case Manager in a newly formed team. This will suit a Nurse looking for a varied and diverse case load which will allow for Clinical and Non-Clinical exposure every day.
You will be:
• The patient’s advocate, navigating on all available options facilitating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a safe and seamless transition from acute hospital to secondary care settings
• Establish and continues to ensure partnership working with external stakeholders
• Optimise patient length of stay and associated reimbursement for all hospital admissions, whilst preventing unnecessary patient re-admissions
• Experienced working within case management role within Independent sector
• A clinical leader and role model
• Nursing degree qualified
• NMC registered
“As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We offer a selection of benefits including:
• Highly Competitive Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• World-class training and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance
We also provide pre-Interview Coaching sessions to support inclusive hiring.
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”