Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our first healthcare facility in London will be located in Portland Place and will be opening in 2021.
Our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that delivers world-class clinical care.
Cleveland Clinic London are looking for an experienced Paediatric Practice Nurse to join our Outpatients team.
The paediatric practice nurse will be responsible for the holistic care of children/young people attending the GP facility. The nurse will work closely with the team to provide leadership, acting as source of expertise, advice and knowledge for patients, families and Caregivers.
Working across the organization with other members of the multidisciplinary team, the post holder will be pivotal in developing Child and Adolescent pathways, developing a comprehensive Paediatric teaching programme and building partnerships with external providers to enhance the Paediatric patient pathway.
You will be:
• To act as an advocate for the child and family ensuring the provision of appropriate information and support services
• To be a highly competent, knowledgeable and visible practitioner ensuring the provision of excellent, evidence based nursing care for the children and their families at all times
• Ensure that each child is assessed, and that their care is planned, implemented and evaluated in negotiation with the family, and that this is accurately documented
• To communicate complex and sensitive information effectively to patients, carers and other Caregivers
• Demonstrates initiative to proactively problem solve with a solution focus
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
• Assessing and mentoring qualification
• Current and valid NMC Registered Childrens Nurse.
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We offer a selection of benefits including:
• Highly Competitive Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• World-class training and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance
We also provide pre-Interview Coaching sessions to support inclusive hiring.
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”