As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
The Global Patient Services (GPS) department within Cleveland Clinic London will provide bespoke comprehensive support that caters to specific cultural and unique needs of both international and high net worth patients seeking care at Cleveland Clinic London.
We are recruiting a Senior Medical Interpreter to join the department. In this role you will spend approximately half your time delivering interpretation to patients, with the other half spent on administration, coordinating requests and managing relationships with external suppliers, coordinating the scheduling of the team and providing training and advice to other interpreters.
You will need:
• Professional interpreting experience, including written translation/interpretation
• A qualification in medical interpreting
• Fluency in Arabic and English
• Excellent customer focus
Previous supervisory experience is desirable.
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension - Cleveland contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
• Private Medical Insurance
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
If you feel you are suited to this role please apply directly with your CV today.
Role closing 28th February 2021.