Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our first healthcare facility in London will be opening in 2021 followed by the opening of our 184-bed hospital in 2022.
Our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that delivers world-class clinical care.
Working within a state of the art environment, the successful candidate will provide senior leadership, developing nurse leaders at every level whilst working in close partnership with our multidisciplinary teams, department managers and Consultant colleagues.
This will be your opportunity to make a significant difference every day to the patients who are admitted for orthopaedic surgery and for neuro-rehabilitation. Your innovation and enthusiasm will be harnessed to drive forward improvements in practice to ensure Cleveland Clinic London nursing care is safe, effective and efficient whilst achieving the highest of standards.
The Inpatient Manager will be high profile role model within the hospital alongside the senior nursing team. Responsible for the management of our nursing teams though the Ward Sisters and Charge Nurses, the successful candidates will be key to the delivery of safe and effective care.
The Orthopaedic Unit will provide a progressive fast paced elective service for patients from the age of 16 years. The team will consist of highly specialised consultants who will be supported by nursing and clinical staff, all whom are experts in their field of orthopaedic care. The unit will be known for its innovative approach to surgery, providing open, computer navigated and minimally invasive procedures. As the Nurse Manager you will be key to driving the implementation of safe and best practice achieving national standards and accreditation as a result of nursing and multidisciplinary research. Our procedures will include upper and lower joint surgery, replacement and revision in addition to complex surgery associated with inter hospital transfers from the United Kingdom and overseas. This will be an exciting opportunity to lead a new team and develop a reputation for excellence in orthopaedic nursing.
What we need from you:
• To be a Registered Nurse at a Matron level
• The ability to work in a pressurised environment and take appropriate action.
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ensures that nursing and clinical practice is in accordance with the mission and strategic plan.
• Demonstrated skills in leadership, critical thinking, coaching, counselling, problem-solving, decision-making and conflict resolution.
• Ability to positively represent the practice of professional nursing externally.
• Accountability -Accepts responsibility for one's actions regardless of outcomes.
• Relationships - Creates and maintains partnerships based on mutual trust, respect, shared responsibility and purpose .
We’re committed to supporting the health and well-being of all Caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a Caregiver at Cleveland Clinic London, you’re committed to providing world class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world class healthcare benefits for our Caregivers and their families.
“As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We offer a selection of benefits including:
• Highly Competitive Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• World-class training and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance
We also provide pre-Interview Coaching sessions to support inclusive hiring.
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”