As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
The Global Patient Services (GPS) department within Cleveland Clinic London will provide bespoke comprehensive support that caters to the specific cultural and unique needs of international patients seeking care at Cleveland Clinic London.
We are recruiting a number of Patient Representatives to join the department to ensure international patients have an outstanding experience during their medical visit to our sites.
You will facilitate communication for patients and their families, act as a liaison with clinical Caregivers, and will provide the highest level of individualised service. This will include handling all visit related requests, expediting visits, admissions and transfers and arranging relevant support services and bespoke hospitality requests as required.
You will need:
• Significant experience in healthcare with knowledge of medical terminology and vocabulary
• Experience of delivering outstanding customer service with development or account management experience
• To be able to work with those from diverse cultural/socio-economic backgrounds
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of an organisation
• To demonstrate creativity in problem-solving and be able to negotiate mutually satisfactory resolution of problems.
Professional interpreting experience, (including written translation) and proficiency in languages (particularly Russian, Mandarin or Arabic) are preferred.
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension - Cleveland contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
• Private Medical Insurance
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
If you feel you are suited to this role please apply directly with your CV today.
Role closing 5th March 2021.